June 09, 2009

Hi!! Welcome to my world



Hi frnds,

Welcome to my world,my blog...I am Neha Sharma, web designer from India,New Delhi.I love desiging and playing with XHTMl and CSS.This is my attempt to share my knowledge with all of you and also to learn lotz of things.So,letz start digging the world of creativity and knowledge and enjoy!!

Before moving ahead I would like to say Thanks to many few people who were behind my inspiration of blog and from whom I learn a lot....Smashing Magzine, CSS Tricks, CSS Global, Tutorial9 ,Spoon Graphics and psdtuts.For the inspiration behind my blog is Rames.He is my all time favourtie blogger and he is my inspiration too.So,thanks to all you creative guyz for inspiring me so much.

PS: My blog will keep undergoing the changes.

Enjoy my blog and keep coloring the web!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Welcome to the world of blogging hope we will learn a lot from ur blog and also njoy that.

Cheers,
Kneey