July 26, 2017

Google IO 2017 Moments

I got the opportunity to attend the Google IO 2017 from my company. It was a dream came true. 


For those who don't know what is Google IO - Google IO is 3 days conference for developers. Google do announcement of all the new products and changes/improvements they are doing in these 3 days. 













Fun @ Google IO : 



Add caption

pacman :) 

Eat, Code, Sleep one of the quote at Google IO's code-lab


Code-labs, Product Demos, and much more :












Fun @ Google IO 






Goodies











Meeting your mentors





Google Office :) 









I spent a week at SFO with my team and the experience was awesome. 



The agenda of the Google IO was filled with talks, code-labs, one-on-one , demos and a lot more. 



PS: I got the opportunity to meet the legends of the web industry too. A big thanks to my company for giving me opportunity to be the part of the Google IO.

Happy learning!!


No comments: